Thursday, December 8, 2016 | 11 am PT / noon MT / 1 pm CT / 2 pm ET
Please register here for call-in information.
Join Native Voices Rising for a web briefing that will highlight the critical need to strengthen support for indigenous community organizing and leadership development. The discussion will feature a diverse range of organizers and community leaders, and it will highlight the Native Voices Rising grant making initiative that is working to model Native-led grant making and bolster support for Native-led change.
Coordinated by Native Americans in Philanthropy and Common Counsel Foundation, Native Voices Rising is expanding support for grassroots groups led by and for Native communities in American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian communities. More information is available online here.
- Sarah Eagle Heart, Native Americans in Philanthropy
- Charon Asetoyer, Native American Community Board
- Judith LeBlanc, Native Organizers Alliance
- Jihan Gearon, Black Mesa Water Coalition
- Neighborhood Funders Group
- Resource Generation
- Native Americans in Philanthropy
- Common Counsel Foundation
- Native Voices Rising