Midwest Community Organizing Panel Discussion with the Needmor Fund
On behalf of the Needmor Fund, members of Neighborhood Funders Group are invited to participate in a panel discussion featuring the leaders of several national organizing networks.
This conversation, facilitated by Frank Sanchez, will offer a deep analysis of the Midwest and the opportunities that exist for promoting a broad social justice agenda throughout the region. The panel will also explore how the networks and their grassroots affiliates will be working to engage their members in the democratic process in the upcoming 2020 election cycle.
Panelists will include:
- Jen Epps Addison, Center for Popular Democracy
- Ana Garcia Ashley, The Gamaliel Network
- George Goehl, People’s Action
- Amy Lawless-Ayala, Industrial Areas Foundation
- Kirk Noden, Ohio Transformation Fund
- Gordon Whitman, Faith in Action
There is no charge for participation; however, space is limited to 20 guests. Please note this event is intended for funders only.
To reserve your spot, contact Needmor’s Operations Manager, Cathie Slabaugh, either by phone (419-872-1490) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).