Right To The City and Neighborhood Funders Group 2018 Field & Funder Convening
Neighborhood Funders Group and the Right To The City Alliance will be hosting a Funder and Field Convening on July 18-20. This gathering will be a dynamic peer-learning and sharing environment with both philanthropic and field practitioners working at the intersections of health, housing, land use, community development, and place-based and community power building strategies.
The gathering will coincide with the Homes For All Member Assembly in Atlanta, GA. The HFA Member Assembly will bring together over 300 impacted residents, community organizers, and organizations from across the country we are hoping to create a space for funders to share lessons and opportunities around addressing solutions and innovative alternatives to the housing crisis that are led by directly impacted communities.
We are looking forward to you being part of this conversation on scaling up philanthropic investments and grantmaking strategies addressing the ongoing housing crisis and innovative alternatives led by directly impacted communities. Please contact Nile Malloy at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
- Dawn Phillips, Right To The City Alliance
- Elizabeth Posey, Marguerite Casey Foundation
- Amy Kenyon and Jerry Maldonado, Ford Foundation
- Jazmin Segura, Common Counsel Foundation
- Maria Mulkeen, The Hyams Foundation
- Sandra Davis and Alex Desautels, The California Endowment
- Nile Malloy, Democratizing Development Program, Neighborhood Funders Group
- Amy Morris, The Amplify Fund, Neighborhood Funders Group