Community Support Associate | JustFund
JustFund is seeking a Community Support Associate to join our growing team.
The Community Support Associate will serve as the primary point of contact for user engagement. The Associate will field and problem solve queries, focus on iterative process improvement to elevate services, deliver a positive and engaging user experience, and effectively and thoughtfully communicate with users.
JustFund’s team is remote with teammates across the United States.
The Community Support Associate will be based within the United States and will report to the Managing Director.
- Deliver and Ensure a Positive User Experience
- Serve as the primary point of contact for users
- Answer queries and troubleshoot issues via email, phone, and Zoom in a responsive manner
- Review, vet, and follow up with daily sign up requests for new users
- Identify user needs and take proactive steps to maintain positive user experience
- Engage, educate, and provide demonstrations to users via webinars
- Develop and maintain resources like how to videos and frequently asked questions
- Track, document, and analyze user behavior and feedback, including positive recognition and suggestions for improvement
- Track technical issues, propose development feature updates, and implement improved protocols to enhance user experience
- Stay abreast of industry trends and technology and explore opportunities to implement findings within JustFund’s current processes
- Support Grant Cycle Management
- Manage grant cycle and user set up from start to finish
- Track grant cycle submissions and ensure information is accurate
- Send grant cycle communications, including: invitations to apply, reminders, declinations, grant recommendations, and confirmation of grant receipt
- Collect ACH and check information as required and help disburse and track grants
- Manage grant cycle deadlines and ensure grant cycles run smoothly and on schedule
- Provide additional fund management and administrative support
- Maintain Portal Quality Control and Producing Reports
- Perform regular quality control reviews, updating and maintaining accuracy of proposal content and user data
- Draft comprehensive grant summaries, dockets, and analytic reports as needed
- Develop quarterly report analytics of progress and growth of the portal
- Support the preparation of foundation proposals and reports to funders, as needed
- 2+ years of related work experience in a customer support and/or user experience environment or similar support role; and/or equivalent related work experience in a nonprofit or philanthropy role
- Ability to work during PST business hours
- Deep commitment to JustFund’s mission and values
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and client-centered approach
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication abilities
- Outstanding organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding independent problem solving ability with the ability to propose and execute solutions
- Experience and passion for building efficient systems with a strong orientation towards utilizing technology to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years of experience working within a nonprofit, philanthropic, and/or mission driven organization
- Experience in social justice organizing, advocacy, or movement building
- Demonstrated experience working with GoogleSuites and project management tools and applications such as CRMs, Zoom, and Slack, etc.
- Working proficiency in Spanish
- Experience with relationship development and management with an orientation toward network building
We encourage individuals to submit their application for consideration even if they believe they do not have all of the preferred qualifications.
This position is remote and will be regularly interfacing with US-based team members across multiple time zones.
The annual salary budget for this position is $40,000 to $50,000 and will be commensurate to experience.
JustFund offers generous benefits including:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid time off (including holidays and sick time)
- Wellness stipend
- Cell phone and internet stipend
How to Apply
Apply for the position here.
JustFund was created by funders and organizers of color to remove traditional barriers in philanthropy and to simplify the grants application process for organizations working at the forefront of social change. Built to center equity in grantmaking, and designed as a tool that brings the principles of trust-based philanthropy to life, we are resetting how grantmaking works for those seeking and distributing funding.
To learn more about JustFund, please visit us at: https://www.justfund.us/
JustFund is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.