Donor Relations Coordinator
Grassroots International seeks to hire a full-time Donor Relations Coordinator. This person will play an essential role in donor cultivation and engagement, helping to realize our vision to build international solidarity with global social movements.
The person hired for this new role will join the team at a moment when we are seeking to:
Secure unrestricted multi-year commitments from donors who have access to significant wealth;
- Develop and raise funds for particular strategic funds, such as our crisis-response fund, and for specific geographically-based and issue-focused initiatives;
- Implement newly developed strategies to recruit, steward, and cultivate individual donors at all levels of giving, from grassroots donors to major donors;
- Conduct deep political education with donors, using a political formation model; and
- Facilitate the engagement of donors in the work of Grassroots International, in alignment with our political analysis and the perspectives of global social movements.
The ideal candidate will be highly values-aligned, eager to learn and grow, adept at building relationships with people of a wide range of identities and cultures, and a respectful and collaborative team member.
This will be a dream job for:
- An organizer/activist with fundraising experience, particularly raising funds from individuals.
- An experienced development professional with a movement orientation and experience with donor networks and donor cultivation.
- Someone who’s passionate about justice, fundraising, and building connections across difference to advance a shared vision for a more just world.