National Dialogue: Community Land Trusts
This month's National Dialogue webinar will focus on community land trusts – how they work and the grassroots organizing that make CLT's a powerful tool for residents in combating displacement and blight. This will also serve as a learning in preparation for our funder learning tour, From Boston to New York: Is a More Just City Possible?, April 2nd - 3rd.
The National Dialogue series is open to all funders and our partners in the field.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
1:30pm - 3pm eastern/ 10:30am - 12noon pacific
Welcome by Christopher Sun, Open Society Foundations, and member of the NFG Working Group on Housing Justice and Community Transformation
- Lydia Lowe, Chinese Progressive Association
- Harry Smith, Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative
- Melora Hiller, National Community Land Trust Network
- Sam Miller, Picture the Homeless
- Rachel Laforest, Right to the City Alliance
- Jill Feldstein, Women's Community Revitalization Project
Please register online with GoToWebinar at:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8823942909214398210
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.