Introducing Philanthropy Foward: Cohort 3
We are excited to announce the launch of Philanthropy Forward's Cohort 3 in partnership with The Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions!
Philanthropy Forward is a CEO fellowship community for visionary leaders who center racial and gender justice and community power building to disrupt and transform the future of philanthropy. This fellowship brings together CEOs of foundations who are supporting racial & gender justice and community power building to make deeper change at the individual, organizational, and philanthropic field levels.
- ALEYAMMA MATHEW, she/her — Collective Future Fund
- AMORETTA MORRIS, she/her — Borealis Philanthropy
- ANA CONNER, they/she — Third Wave Fund
- CARLA FREDERICKS, she/her — The Christensen Fund
- CRAIG DRINKARD, he/him — Victoria Foundation
- JENNIFER CHING, she/her — North Star Fund
- JOHN BROTHERS, he/him — T. Rowe Price Foundation
- KIYOMI FUJIKAWA, she/her — Third Wave Fund
- LISA OWENS, she/her — Hyams Foundation
- MOLLY SCHULTZ HAFID, she/her — Butler Family Fund
- NICOLE PITTMAN, she/her — Just Beginnings Collaborative
- PHILIP LI, he/him — Robert Sterling Clark Foundation
- RAJASVINI BHANSALI, she/they — Solidaire Network & Solidaire Action Fund
- RINI BANERJEE, she/her — Jessie Smith Noyes Foundation
- TANUJA DEHNE, she/her — Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation
- YANIQUE REDWOOD, she/her — Consumer Health Foundation
With a framework focused on liberated gatekeeping, accountability practices, and strategic risk taking, Philanthropy Forward is a dedicated space for leaders to organize together and boldly advance the transformed future of the sector. This growing fellowship of visionary CEOs from progressive philanthropic institutions is aligning to disrupt and transform the future of philanthropy.
Philanthropy Forward is a joint initiative started in 2018 by Neighborhood Funders Group and The Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions. Learn more about the fellowship here.