As we celebrate 40 years of NFG’s work in organizing and mobilizing philanthropy, our dynamic community of grantmakers and grassroots leaders is what makes us strong. Thank you to the following funders who are sponsoring NFG’s 40 Years Strong virtual convening series!
If you have any sponsorship questions or need additional information, please reach out to Lindsay Ryder, Senior Membership Manager, at email@example.com.
Thank You Sponsors!
- Surdna Foundation
- Amalgamated Charitable Foundation
- Needmor Fund
- Raikes Foundation
- The Workers Lab
- Hill-Snowdon Foundation
- Colorado Health Foundation
- Four Freedoms Fund
- Jacob and Valeria Langeloth Foundation
- Democracy Fund
- Scherman Foundation
- Eugene and Agnes E. Meyer Foundation
- The California Wellness Foundation
- Allegany Franciscan Ministries
- Chorus Foundation
- Jessie Smith Noyes Foundation
- Common Counsel Foundation
- Fund for Democratic Communities
- Pink House Foundation
- Borealis Philanthropy
- Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- New York Foundation
- Ceres Trust
- Unitarian Universalist Veatch Program at Shelter Rock
- The Kresge Foundation
- Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation
- The California Endowment
Pictured above in slideshow: Amoretta Morris (Annie E. Casey Foundation), Monica Cordova (Funders' Collaborative on Youth Organizing), Eric Braxton (Funders' Collaborative on Youth Organizing) / Aaron Tanaka (Center for Economic Democracy), Julia Beatty (Borealis Philanthropy) / Reema Ahmad (Movement Voter Project), Leslie Ramyk (Conant Family Foundation) / Fannie McBeth.