These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, NFG and/or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on this website. Subject to the license below, all of these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view pages, download pages for caching purposes only, print pages for your own personal use, and stream audio and video files from this website, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent, or sub-license material from this website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on this website; or
- redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. NFG reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or the entire website, at our discretion. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on this website.
If NFG provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You are responsible for any activity on this website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential. You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website or use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that user's express permission to do so. You must notify NFG in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or any disclosure of your password.
You must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person. NFG may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You must not:
- use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website;
- use this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without NFG's express written consent;
- use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial or marketing communications without NFG's express written consent.
In these terms and conditions, “user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website for any purpose.
You grant to NFG a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to the NFG the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you, NFG, or a third party. You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to NFG through this website, or in relation to this website, is true, accurate, current, complete, and non-misleading. NFG reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. NFG makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
NFG does not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website;
- that the material on this website is up to date;
- that the material on this website constitutes advice of any kind; or
- that this website or any service on this website will remain available.
NFG reserves the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing this website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation. You will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if NFG stops publishing the website.
Limitations of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
NFG will not be liable to you in respect of:
- any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill;
- any loss or corruption of any data, database or software; or
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify NFG and undertake to keep NFG indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by NFG to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by NFG, arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to the NFG's other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way or if NFG reasonably suspects that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, NFG may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach. This may include deleting, unpublishing, or editing any or all of your content; suspending your access to the website; prohibiting you from accessing the website; blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website; contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website; and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if NFG reasonably suspects that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, NFG may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach. This may include:
- temporarily suspending your access to this website;
- permanently prohibiting you from accessing this website;
- blocking computers using your IP address from accessing this website;
- contacting any or all of your internet service providers and requesting that they block your access to this website;
- commencing legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspending or deleting your account on this website.
Where NFG suspends, prohibits, or blocks your access to this website or a part of this website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension, prohibition, or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
NFG may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal.
If you have questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.